Homemade Paccheri Al Pomodoro
- Bring the water to the boiling point and add sea salt
- Cook the Paccheri for about four three minutes and half
- In a separate pan add the tomato sauce adding a ladle or so of pasta water and couple of basil leaves
- Transfer the Paccheri in the pan and mix it with the sauce simmering for about two minutes
- Switch the fire off, add olive oil and mix it again
- And there you go! You are ready to plate it up
- Finish by adding a leaf of basil as garnish!
(Allergens in BOLD & CAPITALISED)
Pasta: EGGS, Durum WHEAT.
Pomodoro sauce: Pelati Antonella Tomato, basil, olive oil, salt, garlic, onion.
Note: Store at 5C or below. Consume or freeze on the day of delivery.
*Please note, the product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.