Homemade Tagliatella Al Ragù Bolognese
- Bring the water to the boiling point and add sea salt
- In a separate pan add the Ragù with the butter
- Cook the pasta for about a minute and half (make sure to break down the nest)
- Transfer the Tagliatelle in the pan and mix it with the Ragù adding a ladle or so of pasta water and let it simmer for about two minutes
- Switch the fire off, add half of the parmesan cheese and mix
- And there you go! You are ready to plate it up
- Finish by sprinkling the rest of the parmesan cheese and enjoy!
(Allergens in BOLD & CAPITALISED)
Pasta: EGGS, Durum WHEAT & WHEAT flour.
Ragu: minced beef and minced pork, onion, leek, shallots, carrot, CELERY, butter (MILK), cloves, bay leaves, black pepper, white & red wine (SUPLHITES), MILK, salt.
Cheese: Parmesan (MILK).
Note: Store at 5C or below. Consume or freeze on the day of delivery.