Homemade Real Truffle Butter Tagliolini
- Bring the water to the boiling point and add sea salt
- Add the Truffle Butter in a hot pan with two ladles of boiling water
- Cook the Tagliolini for about a minute (make sure to break down the nest)
- Transfer the Tagliolini in the pan, mix it with the butter and let it simmer for about two minutes and half
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese, mix through
- And there you go! You are ready to plate it up
(Allergens in BOLD & CAPITALISED)
Pasta: EGGS, Durum WHEAT & WHEAT flour.
Truffle butter: butter (MILK), salt, truffle.
Cheese: Parmesan (MILK).
Note: Store at 5C or below. Consume or freeze on the day of delivery.